viernes, 4 de noviembre de 2011

PRESENTACION

Hello, my name is Sara Hevia and I live in Italy.
I decided to create this blog encouraged by one of my best friends and three other reasons:
I love fotography,fashion and the passion i feel for this city, Rome.
Obviously I'm not the only contributor to this blog, I work with my photographer and friend Guendalina Fiore, whom admired for years for her work as a photographer. I hope that over time you enjoy my outfit and Guendalina's photography.
Here is the first post titled Vittoria.

************************


Hola, mi nombre es Sara Hevia y vivo en Italia.
Decidì abrir èste blog animada por una de mis mejores amigas y por otras tres diferentes razones: me encanta la fotografìa, la moda y por la pasiòn que siento por èsta ciudad, Roma.
Obviamente, no soy la única autora de éste blog, trabajo con mi fotógrafa y amiga Guendalina Fiore, la cual admiro desde hace años por su trabajo como fotógrafa.
Espero que con el tiempo disfrutéis con mis outfits y con la fotografía de Guendalina.
Aquí os dejo el primer post titulado Vittoria.





















 VITTORIA

Dress: Fiorucci (vintage)
Jacket: Primark (old)
Bag: Vintage
Boots: Yves Saint Laurent
Ring: Alcocer
Coat: H&M





This outfit is really special to me because the dress,bag and boots belonged to my mother and aunt.
Isn't amazing? That's why yuo have to keept everything!Finally added the deep-red ribbon!
I hope you like it!!

5 comentarios:

  1. Por fin!
    El primer comentario tiene que ser mío, claro!
    Mucha suerte!
    Maca

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sara!!!! me encanta! muchísima suerte en esta nueva aventura y esperando ya el próximo outfit!!! mi enhorabuena a Guen,la foto en b/n es brutal!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. gracias atodas y buscarme muchos seguidores!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Guapisima si es que vales para esto¡
    Me encanta tus foticos¡

    ResponderEliminar